Friday, July 6, 2012

Jessy's Pizza


Guys, guys, guys… I just had a Jessy’s donair. Now usually as I’m eating donairs I’m thinking the whole time about what I’m going to post online about how the “onions pop” or the “sauce is delicious” (which it was) but this time…something was different. 

Could it have been the unbelievably crispy pieces of donair meat hidden amongst the donair sauce drenched pita? Or the RED onions? ...Yeah, red onions! But I couldn’t focus on my notes while eating it, its almost like I blackout. The shear awesomeness of this donair trumps so many of the previous that like I mentioned it’s hard to put into words.

Me and a friend (meg-a-tron) got a super donair which to start off with was the size of my forearm…YUP! She had travelled up to stay with us for the Canada Day long weekend and we had planned all week to go for a donair but what we didn’t realize is we’d be getting “The Donair” This thing had the density of a dying sun, and enough tin-foil wrap to cover a Christmas tree, but all of it was worth it when you dive into it. The only thing I would add to this is extra donair sauce, for 2 reasons:

1.     Their sauce is amazing and you can’t get enough of it and,
2.     I love extra sauce on donairs.

I would defiantly check out Jessy’s Pizza they have locations all over HRM, I went to the one in Dartmouth but I would imagine they are all very similar.

But keep sending me those suggestions on facebook, @devinlockyer on Twitter or email to devin.lockyer@gmail.com and stay tuned for more updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment