Saturday, January 2, 2010

Basha Pizza on Cole Harbour Road

So I know that it has been a while since my last post and I'm disappointed by that fact because it means I haven't had a donair in a while...well tonight that changed In the middle of an ice/snow storm I went to Basha Pizza on Cole Harbour Road.

Basha Pizza is one of my all time favorite pizza places, so posting about their donair may be a little bias, but whatever. Basha makes an awesome donair, excellent veggies, meat, sauce all around good, its a solid choice for donairs. There is no need to rate each category cause each aspect is good. I highly recommend trying it.

Their located just up from the fire station on Cole Harbour Road, Dartmouth (972 COLE HARBOUR RD, DARTMOUTH, NS B2V 1E7 902-435-6660)

1 comment:

  1. Keep on living the dream Devin. We need more donair reviews.

    ReplyDelete