Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ronnie's 2 For 1 Pizza

Hey Donair lovers,

Today me and my buddy Tim went to Ronnie's 2 For 1 Pizza on Main street. I was hearing some good things so I thought I would give it a try... I was not disappointed.

Ronnies makes a great Donair they kill the amount of donair sauce which is always a plus. TONS of fresh veggies which I think makes you feel like your eating something kinda better for you which helps to justify the meal...who am I kidding donairs are deadly but so AWESOME. I also noticed that they have some different type of spice in their meat cause it was delicious. I would recommend doing what we did and eat it at the place, because when you eat it there they don't wrap it up they give it to you on a hugh plate and it adds to the whole experience. Another thing I like to mention was the price-to-food ratio, even for the small and medium donairs you get an excellent amount of food for their low prices.

Overall awesome donair, thanks to all those that recommended it keep read and making suggestions.

Ronnie's 2 For 1 Pizza

121 Main Ave
Halifax, NS B3M 1A8
(902) 433-8888

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome :)
    Im glad you liked them!! Yeah the spice is what really makes them so yummy haha
    Nice idea on eating them right there because I've always had them delievered so they weren't as warm as I would have liked.

    ReplyDelete