Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Anapolie Pizza

Hey guys,

I know its been a real long time since my last post but I have one now and its a good one.

Tonight I went to Anapolie pizza on Cole Harbour road in Dartmouth and had not a donair but Donair Pogo's and they were awesome. Its a big piece of delicious donair meat wrapped in a nice batter (not to much batter, just the right amount of dough to meat ratio) then its deep-fried. They serve it with.....nothing but donair sauce which is just the classic sauce not to thick not to runny, perfect for dipping. You get two pogos for under $5 bucks and that's an awesome deal cause their bigger then you'd think

I really recommend checking it out. Next up I heard that there are donair eggrolls so if you've had them let me know where the best ones are at and I'll check it out.

Keep making suggestions and comments and I'll try to not make it as long between posts.

Also check me out on twitter: devinlockyer

No comments:

Post a Comment